Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Forgive me...

It all started when I would bring in a glass of Sweet Tea to my mom's room when we would watch TV. Our cat, Peewee, would go over and investigate the cup to see what is in it. We would yell at him, and he'd back away back onto the bed.

Then, one night, as my glass of Sweet Tea sat on the bedside table, Peewee went over to inspect it like he always did. BUT this time, he stuck is little grey head down into my cup and started drinking, YES, DRINKING my sweet tea. So, there it was: My cat was drinking sweet tea. We knew he had some issues, but at least we now knew he was a Southern Kitty.

After I bought my first Tervis Tumbler (Tervis), Momma and I joked about getting Peewee his own baby Tervis Tumbler (seen here--> baby Tervis). Because any true Southern person (or cat) should have their own Tervis.

We haven't gotten it yet, but, lucky for me I went to McDonald's one day and they happened to be serving samples of their new Frozen Strawberry Lemonade. They were serving them in these little teeny tiny McFrappe cups.

I got one. The frozen strawberry lemonade is fantastic, and I highly recommend it for anyone that likes that sort of thing... HOWEVER, the best part about this was the size of this little cup!

It was PERFECT for little Peewee to drink Sweet Tea out of. I drove home, and after Momma got off of the phone, we tested the new "Tervis".

Here are the results:
Getting a feel for the cup... not sure what to think at first... 

But then........

SUCCESS!!! He loves it!!!!

Needless to say, Peewee now just expects his own little cup to be full when I come in with my own cup. 

So what's next for Peewee? We're hoping he can learn how to use a straw. It would be a less messy and would help my arm to not get as tired while holding His Majesty's cup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment