Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome, Y'all!

Well hey there! This first little entry will just be a little introduction to what I'm planning on doing on this little Blog. So let's get real here folks, this isn't going like any other blog you've seen before. This is all about the delicacy of the South, Sweet Tea. (And yes, capital letters are both required AND appropriate).

I had this idea a few months ago (Idea!) and once I finally figured out how to create a second blog under the same account, I did, and here we are! I love writing, and I adore Sweet Tea. So, I'm throwing the two together... (figuratively... otherwise it would be too messy). But you get the idea.

In the blog referenced above, I talked about what I would talk about in my book. So here's a little preview.

  • The perfect glass
  • The perfect ice
  • Where to get the best Sweet Tea 
  • The best deals
  • Straws
  • To-Go cups (This one is for you, Dora!)
  • Finding Sweet Tea while traveling 
  • I'm down to my last $2.00, what do I do?
  • How much is too much?
  • The Tervis Tumbler (A must have in ANY Southern Kitchen) 
  • Tetley Tea
Etc.... 

Look for more to come... I hope to keep this up frequently, but with school, church, and another blog.. I'm not sure how often I'll be posting. But keep your eyes open! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment